This legal notice regulates the use of the website owned by GRUPO FARMASIERRA, S.L. (hereinafter, FARMASIERRA).
By browsing the FARMASIERRA website, you become a USER which implies that you fully and unreservedly accept each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice; such conditions may be modified by FARMASIERRA without prior notice, in which case they will be published and announced as soon as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access to and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make a correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of the traffic and this Legal Notice, and shall be held responsible before FARMASIERRA or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of said liability.
Any use other than the authorised is expressly prohibited, and FARMASIERRA may refuse or withdraw access and use at any time.
With a view to complying with the provisions contained under Article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002, dated July 11, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, FARMASIERRA provides the users of the website the following general information:
- Company name: GRUPO FARMASIERRA, S.L.
- Trade name: FARMASIERRA
- Tax Identification Number (C.I.F.): B83653014
- Registered office: Carretera de Irún Km. 26,200 – 28709 San Sebastián de los Reyes – Madrid
- It is registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 18809, Sheet 92, Section 8, Page M327963, Entry 1
In case of queries, users should contact us through the following means:
- Phone number: 916570659
- Email address: raquelddfarmasierra.com
- Postal address: Carretera de Irún Km. 26,200 – 28709 San Sebastián de los Reyes – Madrid
All notifications and communications between users and FARMASIERRA will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by any of the means listed above.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free of charge. However, FARMASIERRA may set up conditions for the use of some of the services offered on its website.
The user guarantees that all data communicated to FARMASIERRA are authentic and updated and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of FARMASIERRA and not to use them to, among other things:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or carrying out actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of FARMASIERRA or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which FARMASIERRA provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of FARMASIERRA’s or third party’s computer systems and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of FARMASIERRA or third parties.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents in any other way, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes, or any others of a commercial nature without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to FARMASIERRA, and none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are not the subject of any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any type which appear on the website are owned by FARMASIERRA, and it may not be construed that use of or access to the website grants the user any rights over any such trademarks, trade names or logos.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink in no case implies the existence of a relationship between FARMASIERRA and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by FARMASIERRA of its contents or services.
FARMASIERRA is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out on the basis thereof.
3.1 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and access to all the content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
FARMASIERRA excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic regulations and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, FARMASIERRA will not be held responsible for the actions of third parties who violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and their own image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, FARMASIERRA declines any responsibility for the information found outside this website and not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user of the existence of other sources that may extend the contents offered by this website.
FARMASIERRA does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend that they be visited, and therefore it will not be responsible for the results obtained. FARMASIERRA is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to FARMASIERRA duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.