WORK WITH US
We are looking for people who help us maintain a good working environment, a spirit of collaboration and a desire to grow in the health sector.
One of our greatest assets is the human team that forms the Farmasierra Group and we know that we must take care of each and every one of the people who are part of this great team.
That is why people who come to work with us are treated with the greatest respect for them, their initiative and their personal involvement.
WE VALUE AND PROMOTE
YOUR PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
We value both knowledge and attitudes, and we rely on the proactivity of the people who make up our team. We look for people who know how to listen, collaborate and understand the needs and objectives of the organisation.
Experience within the pharmaceutical sector, as well as specific skills in the position to be held.
Communication, negotiation, planning and organisational skills.
Teamwork, ethics, integrity, honesty, maturity, responsibility and leadership.
A long-term vision to find solutions for the future
WE WANT TO CREATE A
GOOD PLACE TO WORK
We have a dining area for our employees in our facilities.
We facilitate workers’ mobility, from their homes to our facilities.
Our employees enjoy benefits such as life and accident insurance.
Professional promotion and training policies.
Very competitive salaries.
SEND YOUR CV
Send us your CV and we will take it into account should a vacancy occur.
If you are interested in joining the Farmasierra Group, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible: GRUPO FARMASIERRA SL.
- Purpose: Receive your curriculum vitae for possible selection processes in Grupo Farmasierra.
- Legitimation: Consent of the interested party.
- Recipients: Your data may be communicated to Grupo Farmasierra companies for administrative purposes and the execution of your request.
- Rights : You have the right to access, rectify and delete your data, as well as other rights, as detailed in the Additional Information section.
- Additional Information: You can consult additional and detailed information on Data Protection at the following web site: aquí.